Proctoring of exams is a service provided by Access Counseling Services, PLLC at the Henderson Office Location. Proctoring is made available to college students by appointment only. Your exam is scheduled once you speak with one of our staff members and get confirmation of your appointment time. After your exam has been scheduled, it is your responsibility to contact your school and arrange for the exam materials to be sent and to follow up to ensure that we have received the materials before you come in to take the exam. Exam materials may be sent by mail or emailed to this address:
Access Counseling Services, PLLC 804 South Garnett Street, Ste. A-1 Henderson, NC 27536
- It is the responsibility of the student to make sure ACCESS COUNSELING SERVICES, PLLC has received all the exam materials. We are not able to accommodate testing materials that have not been received.
- Students should arrive for an exam on time and prepared to take the exam. If you are late, we cannot guarantee a proctor. Tests will not be started early.
- It is the responsibility of the student to bring their photo ID, fee ($40), mailing materials, and any other testing materials (e.g. calculator, pens, notes, etc.). We do not have a safe place to put personal belongings, so please do not bring them into ACCESS COUNSELING SERVICES, PLLC at test time.
- If the exam or other materials need to be mailed back to the school, the student is responsible for providing postage and mailing supplies. Please bring an envelope and stamps at the time of the test.
- It is the student’s responsibility to schedule the test at least three weeks before the exam so that ACCESS COUNSELING SERVICES, PLLC has time to arrange a proctor.
- We can proctor online exams. Please call us in advance to ensure ACCESS COUNSELING SERVICES, PLLC can accommodate any specific software required by the exam.
- If you need to save exam files, please bring a flash drive.
- You may take an exam on your personal laptop, provided it is approved by your institution.
- We can proctor emailed and mailed exams.
- If your exam must be faxed back, the school should provide us with a toll-free fax number.
- If your exam must be mailed back, you are responsible for bringing any postage and mailing supplies. Bring an envelope and stamps with you to the exam.
- Paper exams will be proctored in a study room. Please bring headphones for additional quiet and privacy if desired.